Search An Art Piece a Day...

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Back with some collage work

February 17, 2010
Things are busy! I have been able to keep up 
on art though, and the last couple days were full of ripped paper, glue, and india ink. My type of company! I got some inspiration from my "Drunk in Color" art piece that I have sitting next to my fish. I have three that I am presenting tonight. One is just a drawing, but still pretty cool. I love the other two though....I just have a thing for the style. I think it is because the glued paper gives the pieces such cool texture. Well I know this is ridiculously short, but I have to get going. SO MUCH TO DO!!! I'll make up for it by writing a novel next time. :) Thanks for reading and check out the gallery at helpshopgallery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment