Search An Art Piece a Day...

Thursday, February 25, 2010

A Little of Everything






February 25, 2010
I can't believe it's the end of Feb. already. It was christmas like 2 weeks ago! Well thats hows things work when it's really busy. I have been getting so much art done and loving it! For my challenge pieces I did 3 prints, a quilt, and photography today. All that means is I am getting really bad at posting my stuff. I am supposed to be writing one of these each day. Ah well, thats how things go. At least I am still doing my art. 
One of my biggest challenges so far has been keeping up on the costs of art supplies. Not only are my classes requiring odd and expensive supplies, but I am running low on the stuff I have always had around the house. You go though a lot when doing art everyday! So, I was wondering if everyone who reads this wouldn't mind spreading the word. Advertising is a lot harder then you would think! Especially when you are not paying for it. haha
Well I have to get going. Always something to do. Hope everyone is having a good February. Thanks, as always, for your support! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment