Search An Art Piece a Day...

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Busy busy busy.... and a sea obsession.




February 11, 2010
The past couple days have been really busy with school and the Help!Shop. I finally got the website up and it looks great! I am really happy with it. If you want to check it out you can go to helpshopgallery.com . My classes have been going well, but the only one that doesn't seem especially slow is my mono-print class. I don't feel anywhere near ready to make a quilt yet and the photoshop class is only once a week, so we can't get much done. Our second project is due in photo though. I have the pictures I am going to use on the web site. They are called "Skull and Plant" and "Rust Car". The project was shape and shadow, so the photos had to have a shadow in them. The project kinda sucked for this week since it has been overcast most of the time. I think those will do alright.
I did edit some more of my Salton Sea pictures earlier today. I love how some of them are turning out. Simon and I are probably going to go to Sedona for Valentines Day and I am excited about taking photos together again. Simon is really enjoying it as well, so it has become a fun thing to do together. We just need another camera now. :)
The painting and drawing were done yesterday and Tuesday. I have been on a weird nautical kick lately so all my art has something to do with the sea. The painting could have been a little bigger, but as a starving artist/student, you get what you can afford. At least I got them done!
Well that is about it for this post. Like I said, the website is up and running so make sure to check it out! If you are interested in buying any art work, that would be the place to go. Everything is set up with pay pal now! Thanks for reading and see you tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment