Search An Art Piece a Day...

Monday, February 22, 2010

So much to update!!


February 22, 2010
I am sorry I have been away for so long. Life is getting a little crazy. But today, I woke up to a snow day, and so I have 
some extra time for me! I am not even sure if it was actually a snow day for the college because the snow has almost washed away now, but this morning it was pretty crazy and I didn't want to have to drive all the way to our mall on this huge hill to drop Simon off, and then all the way back to school by myself. Im still not at all confident with driving in weather like this. Hopefully my teacher will understand and not drop me from the class or something. I think this is my 3rd time being absent. 
Well I have a lot to show you since it has been 5 days. There is 1 drawing, 1 collage, some more (the last of them) pictures of the Salton Sea, and some cards I put together of my old stuff. I still haven't done the piece for today. I think I am going to do another collage, or maybe a scratch board, but my mood for this sort of thing changes so quickly, who knows what I'll be doing. I do know that it will be an actual, physical, piece since the last couple days I have been doing things on the computer.
Well that is about it. I do want to thank Patty
 Sleger for purchasing "Don't forget the Elephant on my Back". I am so thankful for everyone's support, it really helps push me on those days where art is the last thing I want to do :) . I hope everyone had a great weekend as has a good rest of the week. Only 312 more days to go which means I have done 53 art pieces so far! See you soon. -Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment