Search An Art Piece a Day...

Monday, February 15, 2010

Travel Inspiration


February 15, 2010
        I thought I would put in a quick post for the last couple days of art. Things have been so busy that I took the day off from school just to catch up. I still haven't done todays art piece either. I was able to get some color home work done which is good, but I have 2 logos to design, a tattoo to design, and a house to clean. Man, things are crazy. 
      On the 13th I just edited some more of my photos. I took SO many and I have quite a few that I still want to edit. On the 14th I did an acrylic painting on canvas with a palate knife. I also added some plaster to the paints to thicken it up. It was a lot of fun but took a really long time. My inspiration was our trip. Simon got me this book by a travel writer named Bill Bryson for Valentines Day. It is really funny and incredibly inspirational if you are wanting to take a trip. He has written a few books but this one is specifically about some travels of his in Europe. So, of course, I can't stop thinking of our trip and so did an art piece about it. This is a bull fight in Madrid, Spain, the first place we are going to explore in Europe. 
Well, I have a lot to do so I am going to head out. Thank you all for reading and if you are not a member, you only have about 4 hours and 20 minutes left to participate in the drawing. Tomorrow I will have a new prize up for the next drawing and announce this time's winner! Thanks for all the support! Buh bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment