Search An Art Piece a Day...

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Back to my photos!

January 26, 2010
I still have a lot of pictures to correct from the photo shoot Simon and I had a couple weeks ago. I though, since I had class this evening, tonight would be a good night to do some more correcting. I also want to play around with some blog extras I talked about in my last post, so I used the photos as a way to save some time.  Even with using them as a ;ast resort, I really like how they turn out. I can't wait to start my digital photography class and get some more pictures up here! If you have missed any previous art or would like to see some different things I have been doing, don't forget to visit foundmyself.com/gallery/nikkiandsimon. Thanks for the support and see you tomorrow! Only 339 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment