Search An Art Piece a Day...

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Three Dollar Bookmarks


January 5, 2010

Today just wasn't an art day. It not that I didn't have any ideas, I just really didn't feel like doing them. That attitude makes it really hard to get anything done. But alas, I have this wonderful challenge to force me. I could have just blown it off, but I am already to the guilty stage in this. I feel like failing at this 5 days into it would be pretty lame. It definitely would be really lame actually. So i stuck it out and I am glad I did. It is not like I did some piece of amazing artwork, but i overcame my attitude. It forced me to work though a problem instead of just ignore it. So, even though there is not a whole lot to write, or show for that matter, I am happy to say that I can present these two, little, goofy bookmarks to the collection. Now only 360 more to go. See you tomorrow! If you are interested in seeing more information on these as well as other art I have done, visit the shop at foundmyself.com/gallery/nikkiandsimon

No comments:

Post a Comment