Search An Art Piece a Day...

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A little photography



January 19, 2010
I  still have a huge amount of photos from Simon and I's photo taking extravaganza, so I thought I would edit and post some more today for my art piece. Doing the editing on these has really gotten me excited about my digital photography class I am going to be starting this week. Simon and I were able to get some really fun shots by just looking around our apartment. Tomorrow I start my mono-print class. I doubt I will be doing anything too artistic on the first day, but I am so excited to be able to post what I will be doing. All of my classes will be give me the opportunity to do art for this challenge and I am excited for the new things to come. Well here are the photos! I hope you enjoy them. Only 346 more to go! If you want to see these, as well as some other art I have done, check out foundmyself.com/gallery/nikkiandsimon . See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment