Search An Art Piece a Day...

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Colorfully out of my box!


January 31, 2010
I made it though my first month! I still have 11 more to go, but already I feel like being in this challenge has done a lot for me. Not only has it made me accountable to something, but I have been able to share my art with people and work on my creative side more then ever. This is going to be short since I am about ready for bed, but I just want to say thank you to everyone for being so supportive during January and I can't wait to share another 334 more pieces of art with you! 
The piece I did today was very relaxing and fun. I didn't do any pre-planning, but instead just dove into the blank paper. I started out with a doodle and it just went from there. It was a lot of fun, and minimal clean up because it was markers! I really think I want to do some more of these since they end up looking pretty neat. Well see you tomorrow. I have my mono-print class, so check back to see what I did with the other ravens. Night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment