Search An Art Piece a Day...

Friday, January 8, 2010

Fall Bird


January 8th, 2010
I went to a couple Prescott galleries today and so was really motivated to do my art piece. I worked on this one for hours adding layers and layers of colors, patterns, and designs. What do you know...i don't really like it. I guess things just go that way sometimes. Maybe because of the medium or it just isn't quite my style. Either way, I probably will not be doing something like this again. I mean it was definitely a learning experience, and it was fun to experiment, but i just don't like the end product all that much. I think I am going to do something a lot more simple tomorrow. Maybe a close up of something. We'll see.... 357 more to go! Do not forget to visit the shop at foundmyself.com/gallery/nikkiandsimon .

1 comment:

  1. I love the layers of color, Nikki. DO try this again! (I realize it must take more time than you can devote to a one-day project -- but its lovely!)

    ReplyDelete