Search An Art Piece a Day...

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hippie Bracelet


This time I am late for reasons out of my control. The internet was out all day yesterday. It was a bummer but my post is pretty small anyway. I decided to clean our monstrous home yesterday, so I would be able to continue to pursue my little art business thing a little more organized. This ended up taking a LOT of time so I hurried and created a little friendship bracelet for my daily art piece. It was fun though. I hadn't made one of those since I was a kid. They end up looking really cool. This one was made really traditionally, with a knot and loop to keep it closed. I think I might get some jewelry ends though and snazz them up a little bit before making a lot for the shop. I put this one in until I can get going on the others. Well thank you for reading and your support! I only have 352 more and one other post to do today! See you then ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment